Sunday, February 3, 2008

superbowl commercials

My favorites:

Fedex Pigeons! ROFL
Bridgestone screaming animals
Doritos with man in mouse suit. WIN.
Tide screaming stain - what a great concept.
Justin Timberlake. I fail, but that was funny.


Also ok:

Audi/Godfather
Thriller lizards - stupid concept, but I like dancing lizards.
Roxbury/Pepsi. Made slightly amusing by Chris Kattan cameo. Otherwise retarded.
Planters made me uneasy. WTF peanut juice on the cleavage. Gross.
Bridgestone Richard Simmons

Epic fail:

Doritos with dumb girl singer
Sales genie WTF?
Mencia..don't know what the ad was about, but he sucks.
Shaq/Vitamin Water...annoying

Also, I'm so glad the freaking patriots lost. That was an awesome game.

1 comment:

Di said...

i really only remember the stain one, budlight fire, and budlight cheese. oh, and something with a budweiser horse and "rocky" music.

otherwise, yes, the game was awesome.