Saturday, March 22, 2008

im in ur oven, time lapsin ur cookies.

we had to do some time lapses for our lighting and field production class and they turned out great.



the matrix is on. that's one of the first movies i ever watched the hours of dvd extras on and realized how much thought was put into post production. i luvs it.

i decided i need to make a pseudo-list of everything i need to do in the next 39 days (the rest of the semester):

Software project management
-A lot of little easy labs and quizzes

Client-side web programming
-A few retarded labs and quizzes
-A final website

Lighting and field production
-Interview shoot
-Mood/Chirasciro video
-Composite green screen video

Intermediate Sound
-Powerpoint about chorus effect
-Foley project - the most difficult project I may have ever been requested to do in the history of college. basically, you know the roof scene in the matrix (ha) with the spiffy 360 degree bullet time sequence? ok, i have to take that, delete the sound, and then create all the sound again (dialog, music, and sound effects) from scratch. im gonna puke.

Yoga
-uhhh go to class and do retarded book assignments
-one more outside yoga center visit

Internship
-Evaluation and thank you
-Finish postings
-Random stuff at the museum...Indian culture video mainly.

monday is my registration appointment as well so i'll need to make sure i finalize my classes and get my proposal for my independent study done. from this point on, my life is an indefinite jumble of crazy.

1 comment:

Lindsay Q said...

So, yes, that is not creepy that you found me; it is amazing. After reading a few of your posts, I have decided that we are the same person. I would like to ask how you stole me, and if you could please give me back. :-)