Monday, March 10, 2008

my vitals

My results from when I gave blood last week are in.

150 cholesterol level
B-positive blood type
Pulse 60
Temperature 97
Blood pressure 98/66

My cholesterol is in a good range, and my pulse, temperature, and b/p are the lowest they can be without falling out of the "heathy" range. I think it's kind of strange that my pulse and blood pressure were so low, as they were taken right before I was going to get stuck by a needle and drained of a pint of blood whilst on my period. I didn't feel nervous but you know how your dumb body responds to stuff without your permission. I guess I truly don't care about needles. That's good. Someday when I get an epidural I'll be set. I'm also kind of surprised that my family history of heart disease has yet to show up.

That being said, I'll probably just get hit by a car.

1 comment:

Di said...

LOL.

ps...i am sitting here shoving cookie dough into my mouth.